Collection Agencies

We are authorized to contract with an outside collection agency to recover delinquent taxes.

See the following documents regarding your rights in that eventuality:

We send a “Notice of Intent to Outsource” letter to the taxpayer prior to sending an account to a collection agency. If the taxpayer does not respond, the account will be outsourced to a collection agency. Once the taxpayer is contacted by the collection agency, that agency works with the taxpayer to resolve the account.

back to list