Explore Section & Events
All NM Taxes
- Economic & Statistical Information
- Gross Receipts Taxes
- Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (CAN Distribution Detail by location)
- Combined Fuel Tax Distribution Reports (CFT)
- Personal Income Tax Reports
- Corporate Income Tax Reports
- Property Tax Reports
- Oil Natural Gas & Mineral Extraction Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Taxes & Fees
- Other Reports
- Statutes & Department Directives
Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (RP-500)
Definitions and field descriptions for Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (RP-500) are available for download below.
Note: Tax collections are distributed the 2nd month after the accrual (business activity) month.
For example, the file “RP500-200310 (Sep 2003 Accrual)” reflects business activity in September 2003; the collection month was October (tax returns were due by October 25th), and these collections were distributed in November.
To access your Business Tax/Historical CRS ACH Distribution Report, select a report below. Once the file is open, use the down arrow on the tool bar at the top of the screen to navigate to the letter that applies to your local government.
Note: If having issues downloading files – right click > open link in new tab.