- All NM Taxes
- Other Reports Overview
- Monthly Business Tax – Historical Combined Reporting System (CRS) Distribution Matrix
Explore Section & Events
All NM Taxes
- Economic & Statistical Information
- Gross Receipts Taxes
- Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (CAN Distribution Detail by location)
- Combined Fuel Tax Distribution Reports (CFT)
- Personal Income Tax Reports
- Corporate Income Tax Reports
- Property Tax Reports
- Oil Natural Gas & Mineral Extraction Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Taxes & Fees
- Other Reports
- Statutes & Department Directives
Monthly Business Tax – Historical Combined Reporting System (CRS) Distribution Matrix
The monthly Business Tax – Historical Combined Reporting System (CRS) Distribution Matrix provides detailed information on the monthly distributions for all revenues collected related to business taxes.
Taxes reported include the gross receipts tax, compensating tax, withholding tax, governmental gross receipts tax, leased vehicle gross receipts tax, leased vehicle surcharge, and interstate telecommunications gross receipts tax.
Revenues collected for these taxes are distributed in the month following the month the returns are received by the Department. This distribution is two months after the tax period covered by the return. Under the modified accrual procedures applied by the State, these distributions are accrued to the tax period covered by the report, i.e., the 2nd month prior to the distribution month.
For example, the file “Business-Tax-Matrix-202202 (Jan 2022 accrual)” reflects the January 2022 tax period; the collection month was February (tax returns were due by February 25th), and these collections were distributed to local governments, the State General Fund, and other funds in March.