Explore Section & Events
All NM Taxes
- Economic & Statistical Information
- Gross Receipts Taxes
- Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (CAN Distribution Detail by location)
- Combined Fuel Tax Distribution Reports (CFT)
- Personal Income Tax Reports
- Corporate Income Tax Reports
- Property Tax Reports
- Oil Natural Gas & Mineral Extraction Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Taxes & Fees
- Other Reports
- Statutes & Department Directives
Personal Income Tax Reports
The Personal Income Tax Facts report on the Department’s home page summarizes data from New Mexico’s personal income tax returns for any particular tax year.
Almost any number that appears on any personal income tax form, such as capital gains, rebates and credits, is summarized in the report. You can also learn general information about filing status and filings on statewide, county and municipal bases.