Explore Section & Events
All NM Taxes
- Economic & Statistical Information
- Gross Receipts Taxes
- Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (CAN Distribution Detail by location)
- Combined Fuel Tax Distribution Reports (CFT)
- Personal Income Tax Reports
- Corporate Income Tax Reports
- Property Tax Reports
- Oil Natural Gas & Mineral Extraction Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Taxes & Fees
- Other Reports
- Statutes & Department Directives
Gross Receipts Taxes Overview
Researchers, governments, policy makers and other individuals wanting statistical information on the collection of the gross receipts tax can find it in two formats.
One format is according to both geographic area and NAICS codes (North America Industry Classification System) called the “RP-80” reports available in this section of the website.
Quarterly RP-80 Reports: Gross Receipts by Geographic Area and 2-digit NAICS Code
Monthly RP-80 Reports: Gross Receipts by Geographic Area and 6-digit NAICS Code
Collection and distribution data of the gross receipts tax are also provided in the Monthly Local Government Distribution or RP-500 reports.
Monthly Local Government Distribution Reports (RP-500)
Gross Receipts by Location: Calculation of 1/12% Increment for the Safety Net Care Pool *See Below
New reports join the website soon after the data become available to the Department and are available as far back as September 2003.
Safety Net Care Pool FY2023 Publication
Analysis of gross receipts tax by standard industrial classification: Monthly Summary