Can I still purchase a Weight Distance permit on TAP?

Weight Distance permits can be purchased without logging into your TAP account using the link in the Commercial Vehicles section of the TAP home page. You must have an existing Weight Distance Tax account with the Department, and you will be asked to provide the following information: Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), Weight Distance Number (WDT #), US Department of Transportation Number (USDOT), Method of Payment Information and email address.