A person wishing to represent you, must provide to the Taxation and Revenue Department (TRD) your written authorization.

The authorization must:

  • Be in writing;
  • Contain sufficient information for the Department to identify you and the representative, and
  • Have your signature.

To obtain authorization, complete form ACD-31102 Tax Information Authorization Tax Disclosure, or provide a similar document that contains the required elements listed above.  

The Secretary of TRD or its employee may reveal information that concerns you and your return if it is presented with proper authorization from your representative.

If the Secretary or employee has reason to question the continued validity of the authorization to represent the taxpayer, the Secretary or employee may ask you whether the authorization remains valid.

You may revoke an authorization of a person to be your representative by filing a document with TRD stating that you want to revoke the authorization.

View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Governor Susana Martinez

Governor Susana Martinez

Learn more about governor Martinez
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us