1. All NM Taxes
  2. Water Conservation Fee

Water Conservation Fee

Why are negative numbers not allowed on the return?

To correctly complete Form RPD-41129, Liquor Excise Tax Return , do not report negative amounts on either the form or on its schedules. A common reason for reporting negative numbers is entering incorrectly the number of alcoholic beverages on which the liquor excise...

read more

How do I change my registration information?

To change registration information for: Cigarette Tax Gaming Tax Liquor Excise Tax Local Liquor Excise Tax Telecommunications Relay Service Surcharge Water Conservation Fee Use Form ACD-31015 Business Tax Registration to make changes and submit to the following...

read more

If I overpay, how do I obtain a refund?

Local Liquor Excise TaxComplete a corrected RPD-41277, Local Liquor Excise Tax Return and RPD-41071, Application for Tax Refund. If alcoholic beverages for which the local liquor excise tax was paid in a prior period were destroyed in shipment, spoiled, or otherwise...

read more