Explore Section & Events
All NM Taxes
- Economic & Statistical Information
- Gross Receipts Taxes
- Combined Fuel Tax Distribution Reports (CFT)
- Personal Income Tax Reports
- Property Tax Reports
- Oil Natural Gas & Mineral Extraction Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Taxes & Fees
- Other Reports
- Statutes & Department Directives
New Mexico Administrative Code
The New Mexico Administrative Code (NMAC) is the official collection of current rules (regulations) written and filed by state agencies to clarify and interpret laws passed by the Legislature.
The NMAC is available online.