Show Subnavigation

What must I do if I owe compensating tax for a transaction which occurred during a prior reporting period?

Amend the CRS-1 Form for that period. Send the amended CRS-1 Form to the Department with the additional tax due. Amended CRS-1 Forms should be sent to the same address as monthly CRS-1 Forms.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us