Show Subnavigation

Where can I get copies of my W-2s?

Please contact your employer for a copy of your W-Q. If you cannot locate your employer, you may be able to get the information from your last pay stub for the year. If neither is available, you would have to estimate your wages and withholding on a Substitute W-2 form available from the IRS Please be advised that you will be held responsible for any information you enter on the form.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us