Show Subnavigation

All Posts > Corporate Income and Franchise Tax

No, as an insurance company or reciprocal or underinsurance exchange that already pays a premium tax to New Me... Read More

No, as a 501(c) Homeowners Association, you are not required to file a New Mexico CIT return unless you have u... Read More

New Mexico follows federal practice. If QSSSs are reported in the parent’s CIT return, New Mexico accept... Read More

If the entity, a C or S Corporation, exercises its franchise in New Mexico during the tax year, it is responsi... Read More

View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us