Show Subnavigation

Collection Agencies

We are authorized to contract with an outside collection agency to recover delinquent taxes.

See the following documents regarding your rights in that eventuality:

We send a “Notice of Intent to Outsource” letter to the taxpayer prior to sending an account to a collection agency. If the taxpayer does not respond, the account will be outsourced to a collection agency. Once the taxpayer is contacted by the collection agency, that agency works with the taxpayer to resolve the account.

back to list
View Our Most Popular Pages & Services
Latest News:
Secretary Demesia Padilla

Secretary Demesia Padilla,CPA

Learn more about secretary Padilla

Online Services

Find an Online Service to Serve Your Needs

Taxation and Revenue New Mexico

1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(505) 827-0700

TRD Home          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility/Non-Discrimination Statement          
About Us          Contact Us      Site MapLink to New Mexico Tax and Revenue Facebook Page

call us E-Mail Contact Us