Revenue Processing Division
The Revenue Processing Division (RPD) collects and deposits tax and fee revenues totaling nearly $7 billion annually. We process taxpayer payments and returns, tax refunds, motor vehicle citations, DWI records and motor vehicle registrations.
RPD is also responsible for compliance efforts for approximately 50 tax and fee programs. The revenue we collect funds various state agencies and local governments and their programs.
The revenue provides a number of other benefits to taxpayers, cities, and counties in New Mexico. The programs we administer are governed by the Tax Administration Act, the Motor Vehicle Code, the Uniform Unclaimed Property Act and the various tax acts in New Mexico statutes.
RPD staff also designs forms for tax programs and processes.
Contact your local District Office or phone the following offices for assistance.
- Division Director’s Office, (505) 827-0800
- Personal Income Tax Information, (505) 827-0827
- CRS Tax Information (505) 827-0832
- Corporate Income Tax Information, (505) 827-0825
- Unclaimed Property, (505) 827-0762
- Combined Fuel Tax, (505) 827-0765 Or toll free, (866) 809-2335